At MAGONI we believe that jewellery should last for longer than a lifetime, and the best way to make this happen is to care for it properly so that future generations can wear it and love it too! Daily wear and exposure to creams and chemical products can dull the radiance of both gold and gemstones. Caring for your jewellery will allow future generations to wear and love MAGONI´s unique creations. Please follow the steps below to ensure that they remain just as beautiful as they were on the day you bought them.
When storing your jewellery, avoid placing it next to others as this can cause scratches.
- To clean your pieces at home, you will need a very soft brush such as a toothbrush.
- Add Fairy Liquid to warm water until it is soapy and gently scrub your jewellery.
- Carefully dry your jewellery with a soft cloth and store it as mentioned above.
- Remove rings and bracelets before doing any tasks that might damage or scratch them such as impact sports, gardening or cleaning.
- It is a good idea to remove jewellery if you are exposed to extreme cold or heat, as this can cause the metal to expand or contract out of shape. In hot environments such as saunas, there is even a danger of being burned because metal transmits heat.
- Jewellery should be put on after you have applied perfume, makeup and hair products as these can cause gold to become dull.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.